Thursday, April 23, 2015

I Have No Self Control. You're Lucky I Have My Pants On.

Do you ever have one of those days where you don't want to complete one single thing. What about a semester? This is my current life right now. Completing anything without a nap is seriously a struggle. I know I need to accomplish things but I don't want to do them... so I don't. When I think about what needs to be done, it becomes overwhelming. It is a vicious cycle that only ends in naps, carbs, or crying (or a combination of all three). Slowly and steadily this train is dragging her caboose up the mountain and graduation is almost upon me. I am equally excited and reluctant.

Side note: I have recently found new room mates for next year. I don't know them well but I have good feelings about it. It feels very serendipitous and they laughed at my Mortal Kobat gif, so I feel like it is going to work out well.



Here is a top 10 list of things I would rather do instead of homework or anything else that ACTUALLY needs to be done (in no specific order):

1.) Playing Cards Against Humanity
2.) Karaoke
3.) Ordering Mexican Takeout and over-indulging
4.) Roaming Walmart for useless items
5.) Taking quizzes on Buzzfeed
6.) Reading Cosmo or a book or the nutritional facts on the closest junk food
7.) Making Powerpoints about useless information (Example: My Dating History)
8.) Cat pictures. Enough said.
9.) Googling useless things to impress people while making small talk
10.) Reminiscing the golden age of boy bands

P.S.
This blog title not only comes from the fact that I don't want to complete anything I start but also because I lack self control in other areas. Tonight there was a major episode of Grey's Anatomy and although my room mate and I are trying to watch the show fully from start to finish, I could not stop myself from jumping ahead 29 years of Grey time and reading spoiler blogs about it. Basically, I have no self-control when it comes to things like this... and also no shame.



No comments:

Post a Comment