Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Two Rabid Zombie Racoons and My New Car

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING!!!!

This week has been a whirlwind. So much has happened. Moving into my new house. I bought a car. I BOUGHT A CAR. Who ever thought I would just be an adult and do something. Yes, I have previously purchased and owned a vehicle ... but this is a real live, grown-up car and I am very proud of myself.

Meet Rajah, my Kia Soul
 
 
Aside from that, I have been busy between work and homework for my summer class. I am currently on week 3/4. Thank goodness!!! Short term classes are a double edged sword. It's like ohh, quick and easy credits--- with a schedule of DOOM!
 
There is really a lot more happening here, but that's the high points.
 
On a side note, I saw two raccoons trying to jail break our trash dumpster when I got home tonight and I panicked a little. I sat in my car until I was sure they were gone. For some reason I was very fearful they were like rabid and waiting to attack me. I think maybe I watch too many movies....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment