Monday, May 18, 2015

A letter to my residence hall....

Dear Laferla,

Thank you for being my home. Thanks for housing the people I love. Thank you for all the memories that happened while I lived within your cheese yellow walls. There were ups and there were downs (and by downs I mean falling off a lofted bed and breaking my ankle... that was a long way down) but through it all, you were there.

I'm sorry that I never slid down your stairs on a mattress, but you know Allie would kill me if riding the matress didnt do the job. I am not sorry for popping the windows and singing Let It Go during a blizzard the day before I started at Cottonwood.

Thank you for being the spot where I met wonderful people and spent time with those who have forever stamped my life. Where I played marshmallow wars, stayed up all night, had front porch parties, did my homework, danced and danced some more, made 1000 inside jokes, and took 1 billion naps... even in the corner of the lounge (No shame).

There will always be a special place in my heart for you and all the memories I hold. I will still remember when you were New Hall at Wildwood.

Love always,
Chelsey 325B

A picture from Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment